Extra Easy Hello, new here.

MohairMoggy

Hi

I'm new here to Minimins, this is my first post. I've done SW before so I know the plan but I struggled to stick at it. I now weigh even more & have committed myself to staying to group every week & I'm also looking for more support & motivation, I really have to loose this weight I need help doing it.

Looking forward to getting to know people & sharing the journey.

Hey @MohairMoggy glad you have found us :) there is lots of support on here, check out the challenges and some of the diaries or start your own :)

Good luck with the journey!!!

Hi

I'm new here to Minimins, this is my first post. I've done SW before so I know the plan but I struggled to stick at it. I now weigh even more & have committed myself to staying to group every week & I'm also looking for more support & motivation, I really have to loose this weight I need help doing it.

Looking forward to getting to know people & sharing the journey.
Welcome, this forum is fabulous, so much support and as @ Lickthelid said so many challenges to keep you on the right track
Good luck

Good luck!!

I really find staying at group helpful, especially those days when you don't do as well as hoped - the advice and support from group really spurs you on and helps you regain focus quite quickly.

Back