hello....new here...

Hello and welcome.

Which diet are you planning on following??

Hello Courtso. Welcome to the forum.

There's loads of support on here and you're bound to find something to suit.

I'm just over a week into my diet. I have a similar amount to you to shift. I think the way to go is not look at the big picture, but just at a small piece and set achievable regular targets.

Good luck with your dieting journey.

Hard to say. CD is great for a quick weight loss, no doubt about it but its down to you if you think you could do it, its not in any way an easy option. Its all down to each person, Id love the results CD gives but know I could never in a million years stick to it lol

Good luck what ever you decide

thanks u.....did you lose all that weight with WW????

Hello Courtso. Welcome to the forum.

There's loads of support on here and you're bound to find something to suit.

I'm just over a week into my diet. I have a similar amount to you to shift. I think the way to go is not look at the big picture, but just at a small piece and set achievable regular targets.

Good luck with your dieting journey.

thank u.....

well done on your first week loss....

C x

i am on day 5 of cd and no kidding. it isn't easy. but the weight loss i have had in that time has been considerable. if you look at people's cambridge diet weigh ins you will see that you lose weight fast and are then educated on how to maintain your weight properly. i have a dodgy couple of days but i keep going because it's a short term thing. it will get my weight off fast and i get to spend the rest of my life enjoying it... but it IS hard. and it's a very good way to waste money if you don't stick to it. but if you can and do the rewards are marvellous.

good luck :)

abz xx

Hey And Welcome To Minis Hun,
Cd Is Fab But As Said Before Its Not Easy,you Must Really Be In The Right Frame Of Mind To Do It,it Has Fab Results Though And Well Worth The Effort,
Good Luck With Whatever You Decide,keep Us Posted,
Elaine X

thank you all so much for the lovely welcome......:eek: so different from other sites i have been on.....

hope i can feel at home here.....THANK U

C x

hiya coutrso and welcome

good luck and welcome with whatever diet you decide suits you the best
tc kazzy

Hi
between us we have probably been on every diet but it's what suits you that matters. So you could do a VLCD like CD, LL or LT or follow something where food plays a part like SW or WW. Have a good look first reading as much as possible and have a look at some of the success stories too.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi
between us we have probably been on every diet but it's what suits you that matters. So you could do a VLCD like CD, LL or LT or follow something where food plays a part like SW or WW. Have a good look first reading as much as possible and have a look at some of the success stories too.

Good luck

Irene xx

thanks Irene....am planning to start sometime in July - after my holiday to FLorida !!

will take a look and decide which is best for me....

C x

Welcome to Minimins Courtso :D:D:D

Hi Courtso, i'm quite new to this site but welcome,:wavey: i find this site a god send,:) really helps to keep me focused. jo

Back