Hello, new starter here

Lazyhound

Hi I'm Annie and I start my CD tomorrow and joined here tonight as it looks such a great supportive forum :D

Looking forward to sharing experiences with you all :flowers:

The hardest part is making the decision to make that change - Well done!!

Good Luck x

Hi !
Another newbie here !! I started today, and can`t believe I`ve managed my first day !
My only worry is that I don`t get up in the night and snack.
Hopefully I`ll sleep through and tomorrow will be another day !!

Good luck all, the first couple of days are the hardest but you will get through it!! Just drink lots of water and stay positive, its worth it :)

Good luck to all the newbies starting this week. I started last Monday and have my first WI this evening.

I agree with all the other comments about just drink plenty of water. I drink it hot and it really helps with any hunger pangs. Also reading all the inspirational posts on this forum has been a life saver. I just want to see my ticker sliding towards goal :D

xx

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Have just had first shake and it wasn't too bad (hot choc/mint) far better than I had actually expected :8855:
I'm not a great water drinker but I have managed about 500ml of fizzy plain water and a cup of coffee already :)

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Have just had first shake and it wasn't too bad (hot choc/mint) far better than I had actually expected :8855:
I'm not a great water drinker but I have managed about 500ml of fizzy plain water and a cup of coffee already :)
I couldnt drink water at all up until a week ago and can only drink it hot as I feel like I am drowning if it is cold. Now I am actually enjoying it - and I never thought I would say that!!

I couldnt drink water at all up until a week ago and can only drink it hot as I feel like I am drowning if it is cold. Now I am actually enjoying it - and I never thought I would say that!!
Me too, but generally with my usual (allowed) dash of lemon juice in it, just to make it more interesting! That, and lots of mild black coffee. :7834:

I do 'chain drinking' (like chain smoking, only different!) - as soon as my mug is empty, I fill it again, so there's always a drink beside me for when I want it.

Me too, but generally with my usual (allowed) dash of lemon juice in it, just to make it more interesting! That, and lots of mild black coffee. :7834:

I do 'chain drinking' (like chain smoking, only different!) - as soon as my mug is empty, I fill it again, so there's always a drink beside me for when I want it.
I'm the same Jaycey, as soon as one glass is empty, just fill it right back up again. Are you excited about your WI later?

I'm the same Jaycey, as soon as one glass is empty, just fill it right back up again. Are you excited about your WI later?
I sure am - but mine's not till tomorrow! (Fingers crossed!)

One other point about the water, it really does stop the hunger, like my CDC said (I didn't believe her at first). The one time I get ravenous is first thing in the morning, but instead of racing straight for my porridge, I first sit down with the paper and my hot water, and this seems to chill me out a bit for the rest of the day. :coffee:

I sure am - but mine's not till tomorrow! (Fingers crossed!)

One other point about the water, it really does stop the hunger, like my CDC said (I didn't believe her at first). The one time I get ravenous is first thing in the morning, but instead of racing straight for my porridge, I first sit down with the paper and my hot water, and this seems to chill me out a bit for the rest of the day. :coffee:
Good luck with your WI tomorrow Jaycey. I am now looking at the clock and wishing it would hurry up so that I can have my soup. The water trick only lasts for so many hours lol

Hey Annie just wanted to say, well done on making the decision to start, and i am sure you will do well, you just need to stay focused and positive x

Hi guys
U lot seem so positive bt CD. Ive just been to my dr and he has put me on anti-depressants, cz i feel so low. Iv been v.good so far but its only halfway thru first day. Its evening time thats worst for me and if im hungry I cant sleep. Any ideas??

I will be popping online later to hear all about ur fantastic weight losses. Wish i could do it.

Well done on starting CD!

Just a tip about the water, If your buying bottled water then it can make a difference with what ones you can drink easily. Like I find ''Drench'' + ''Evian'' easy to drink but ''volvic'' I hate drinking! Its suprizing what a difference there is in waters!!

Sarah x

Back