HELLO - NEWBIE HERE

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Hi
Just thought Id introduce myself. I first joined slimming world at the end of 2005 and lost nearly 4 stone. Then I had painkilling medication from the hospital which unknown to me the worst side effects were weight gain and depression and put all of the weight lost back on again.(tablets given by the same people who told me to lose weight or I couldnt have a knee replacement!). Anyway, once I realised what had happened and managed to motivate myself to come off the painkillers and get my head straight I rejoined slimming world. So here I am. Hopefully on the straight and narrow for ever.:)

Welcome hun :)

Im sure you will find the forum really helpful and motivating, everyone on here is so lovely and you can ask anything and everyone will rally round and give fab advice!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do it!! xxxxxx

Welcome aboard! You've done the right thing! And now you've found us,( we're a lovely lot :p)there'll be no stopping you!

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome. I'll keep popping in. I tried extra easy this week but only lost 1/2 lb, very disappointing so Im going back to normal, trying to alternate red and green.

Back