Hello newbie here

craftylucyloo

Gold Member
Just saying hi! I am new to the forum but not to SW. Just wanted to say this place is fab!! Love all the inspiration and recipe ideas. I really need a lot of inspiration right now. Last time I did SW properly was about 3 yrs ago and lost 3stone. Sadly, put most back on after birth of 2nd child. Have been back on track since 31st March and only lost 12lb:cry:. I am averaging half a pound a week which is very frustrating:mad:. I tend to do all green days so I am changing my diet radically and going all red for a bit to see if it makes a difference. Absolutely love this place. Wish I'd found it 4 months ago!:D

This is me saying hello.

xx

Hey!!!

Welcome!!! This place is amazing and I hope you enjoy 'meeting' us all.

Congrats on baby 2 and well done for previous losses - I am sure you'll do well :)

xoxox

Welcome to the forum, even losing ½lb a week is good because it is coming off steadily and staying off too, well done to you. X

Welcome! I'm new here too. Got lots of replies to a thread i posted last night ... everyone seems lovely and very encouraging! Good luck with SW - I'm following all green days as I'm vegetarian.
Lori

Welcome to both of you newbies!! I do all green days, I'm vegetarian, lost 16lbs so far (8weeks) Plans are different for everyone so play about and find what suits you best!! Welcome and good luck. xx

hi and welcome, this is the best forum ever, i love it i get all my support and inspiration from here, i have lost 16.5lbs in 4 weeks doing the ee plan xxx
good luck xxx

Hi guys, welcome to the site. Wishing you well with your goals and if you are looking for motivation join in the Christmas challenge.

Back