Hello - newbie looking for support

Minus3.5

Hello,

Hope it's okay to put up a new thread just to say hi to everyone. I rejoined SW online today and as working shifts prevents me from getting to classes I'm looking for somewhere I can get a bit of moral support and someone to talk me down when I feel like attacking the biscuit tin.

I've got 3 n half stone to lose to get to my ideal healthy weight. That's pretty much the same amount of weight I've had to lose for about 4 years. I've tried weightwatchers (worked for the first stone, went back on again) and I fluctuate a lot on SW as well. Despite endless dieting I'm not getting anywhere and hopefully having people to talk to who are going through the same highs and lows will give me the kick I need.

My boss and I agreed to give up cakes and biscuits for lent last night. We snack a lot on night shift. Hopefully without both of us coming back from our break sporting goods from teh vending machines it'll be a bit easier to avoid temptation this time around.

Anyway, I'm waffling. I'm off to have a look around and hope to get some great tips.

Zoe

Hi! Well you will certainly find support on here. I don't go to group, I'm doing it myself from home with a lot of help from this site. I am also looking to lose around 3 stone in total. Have got rid of 1 already! Try some of the gorgeous recipes on here,they are highly recommended! Good luck with your journey x

:welcome:You'll find all the support here you need. I have 3 stone to lose and am 1 1/2 lbs off getting my first stone off. It works.

Back