Hello...slimming world returner!

mfinnis

Hi guys....well I've taken the plunge and joined slimming world (again!) I did it a few years back did ok but then had another baby and put all the weight back on....lost a lot of weight this year on W8 matters but then - guess what - put it all back on again :-(

So its back to something I know works!! (and no more babies afterwards!)

so just popping on to introduce myself and say hi.....looking forward to meeting you all....

Marie

Hi Marie

Welcome back to SW and MM... hope your weight loss journey is a great one and looking forward to reading your posts..

Take care x

Hi Marie, welcome to minis, we're a friendly bunch, good luck and if you've got any questions, just ask xxx

Hi Marie, nice to meet you, and welcome to Minimins. xxx

Welcome to Mini's and welcome back to SW. This site is brilliant for help, advice, recipes and a pick me up when your struggling.

Ikkle x

welcome to minis hun x

hello and good luck with the re-start im starting in the morning :)

hi....thanks for making me feel welcome...I have used mini-mins in the past when I was on W8 matters and everyone has always been great - really nice supportive forum....:)

hi hun welcome :)
how are you finding the diet?
xxx

Hi Laurie...so far so good!!! early days yet but am ok so far!

Am finding the metal cravings harder than being physically hungry...cause I love fruit so I don't mind picking on that but my brain is saying...where's the choc!!!!

My hubbys away this weekend as well which is making it harder to not raid the cupboard so might have an early night if it gets too tricky!!!

:smiley522:

thats what im like im not hungry in the slightest but i just want some chocolate cos im used to just eating for the sake of it! hence the reason im now on the diet lol...
what are you prefering red or green days?
xxx

welcome back! :) im finding it wierd that im not craving my favourite foods yet ahhh

I seem to prefer green days....though i miss not having meat I find lunch easier....though if it was the summer I would prefer red as I would have a salad and some ham for lunch!

that seems to be my sticking point....evening meals and breakfasts are ok either way...but lunch has to be something quicker....and i don't really want to use my he's on bread and have sandwiches as i have been saving them to have a bowl of oats-so-simple in the evening (to fill me up when I've got the munchies!)

which do you find easier - red or green?

its odd as last time i did sw i found red easier (perhaps it wasn't winter - can't remember now!)

Back