Hello sort of new, sort of not!

magento

Hi

I have been a member here before but for the life of me can't remember my username and log in details, last time I did lighter life, lost 4 1/2 stone, kept it off with difficulty for six months then encountered some really big stress and ate my way through it - within two months I was back where I started plus some! For the life of me I couldn't get back in to LL or CD (tried both) and I skullked in here so many times with good intentions that in the end I decided everyone must be getting really sick of listening to "this is it this time".

So here I am back again 12 months on, with a new user name and a new diet!

I am starting a months trial of go lower diet and have been asked by them to share my opinions and thoughts as I go (good and bad), I saw this site's name on the list of "desirable" places to post about my experiences and I thought blinkin' heck I wonder if everyon is still here so came on for a mooch and a nosey more than anything else.

I now have a grand total of five stone to lose but realistically would be happy dropping from my current size 20/22 to a size 14, I'm not sure how many stone that will work out but I want to try a "by dress size" approach as it may help me stay focussed.

Anyway, I have had a very enjoyable evening catching up on "old friends" and it is lovely to see so many familiar names here. It feels so wicked because I can't remember my username!

hi and welcome and good luck with your new diet xx

Welcome BACK to Minimins :)

Back