• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello started WW today (again!)

Just wanted to say hello! I went to the ww meetings about 18 months ago and lost just less than a stone but then got a bit lost with it. I have had some emotional issues in my life recently and it has made me realise that i need to lose this extra 3.5stone i am carrying about and start living a healthier life.
I joined ww online because having 4 children, a husband and being at uni training to be a nurse full time means i haven't got a lot of spare time for meetings. I am hoping i can track better online too :)
Best of luck to everyone and any advice and tips are much appreciated!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey chick. I started at 14st 2lb last year.I'm now 11st 4.5 and can see my goal getting closer and closer! I don't go to meetings either as my workplace is an hour away from home with no meetings close by. I cant really afford it at the moment either. I'm doing it myself from home and using this site as a reference and for help (also using an android app to calculate points and track). Wishing you luck with it hon & welcome to the friendliest group of people I've ever met online :) x
hey i've restarted too! i lost 1.5 stone about 2 years ago with weight watchers discover plan but put it all back on when i went to university. so im back on the wagon! good luck!

Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife
Good luck hun i started Monday just gone. My first weigh in this week eeeeeek! xxx