hello! starting slimming world today!

Hi,
I am currently re-starting slimming world today and have joined this website for extra support! I have founf slimming world to be the best diet for me, as in, it doesn't really feel like a diet, more a way of life.

Good Luck
Lyndsey

Hi Chloe

Hi, I have restarted slimming world last Wednesday, have my first weigh in tomorrow. I have tried doing it on my own "I know what I'm doing, got all the books" etc. but have spent since Christmas yo-yoing the same half a stone so have decided to back to group to try and stick to it.

I've done every diet going for more years than I care to think about including losing 5 stone on Cambridge but have come to the conclusion SW is the only long-term plan that will work for me.

Good luck! Hope we can both be slim for the summer.

Nicky x

Hey Hun

Im also starting this week. I'm joining on Thursday eve!

i have been dieting for a while by myself using an app and I have lost 33lb, but finding it hard to lose another 2 stone, so here I go too.

I wish you every success, let's do this

Kelly

Snap, Starting Slimming World today for the first time - trying it out on my own! I have found this site great for tips especially to find out syns and so forth.
Good luck

Katy

Good luck Chloe.
I started SW on 18 April and this time I'm doing it without joining the local group. I lost 1 stone 11 lbs two years ago and have put on more than a stone through comfort eating and not bothering to weigh myself. I am so ashamed for letting it creep back on. This time round in my first week I have lost 3 lbs.

Thank you everybody :) my first week seems to be going ok, i think im getting to grips with everything and my brother even commented today that my face looks slimmer although i think he was just saying it to be kind and to spure me on! Ill let you all know how my first week weigh in goes :)

hello everyone.... same here with slimming wold trying to do it myself . its changed so much last time i done it was about 10 years ago...am on extra easy an am still trying to get my head around it,could anyone HELP pls thank you...and good luck to everyone xxx

Back