HELLO TO ALL!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by BINDIBOOP, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. BINDIBOOP

BINDIBOOP Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    HI TO ALL WEMITTS

CAN I JUST SAY WHAT A GREAT SLOGAN THING YOU HAVE!
    I AM A NEWCOMER TO MINIMINS AND AM SLOWLY GETTING THE HANG OF THINGS!
    I AM A SHY 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE FROM CHESHIRE, AND I'M FINDING IT ALL ABIT WEIRD (BUT HELPFUL) WRITING ABOUT MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS! SO FAR EVERYONE HAS GIVEN ME A WARM KIND RECEPTION, THANKS!
    I STARTED CAMBRIDGE DIET ON MONDAY AND HAVE A LONG, LONG WAY TO GO! I HAVE JUST OVER 10 STONE IN WEIGHT TO LOSE! AT PRESENT I AM 21ST 8LBS AND I'M SHORT!
    I STARTED THE LIGHTER LIFE DIET LAST YEAR AND LOST 4 STONE IN 9 WEEKS BUT UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO STOP, AS I COULD NO LONGER AFFORD IT!
    SO HERE I AM 1 YEAR ON, HAVING PUT ALL THE WEIGHT BACK ON PLUS ANOTHER STONE, MUCH TO MY DISMAY!
    BUT I AM HOPEFUL AND OPTOMISTIC AND CANNOT WAIT TO START SHEDDING THOSE POUNDS AND BECOMING A PUSSYCAT DOLL!!(HAHAHA)
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP, IF THAT WOULD BE OK
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING
    BINDIBOOP
    XXXXXX:eek:

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    welcome to the wemitts!!

glad to see u so positive about doing the diet. I hope u will grow in confidence to talk about urself and your achievements in the near future as it helps everyone else out too. Im sure u will do brilliantly!

I have exactly 10 stone to lose and am 11lb nearer to that target so Im similar to you in that regard. im also a shorty. 5'0 :eek:

cant wait to be taller than i am wide for a change lol

good luck and happy posting

xxxxxxx

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi Bindiboop, Im on lipotrim and im in my 7th week now, well you know you can do it from experience. Welcome to minimins and of course weMITT

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome!!! and get that diary started!!! You will do really well and get all the help you need!

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome to the wemitts Bindiboop!

I started off with 12st to lose ... have about 4st left to go. Together we can complete our journeys into Slimdom!! :)

7. BINDIBOOP

BINDIBOOP Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    THANKS KAREN, SONYA, DEBBIE AND BEVERLEY (YOU FOUND ME THEN!) FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE THE FIGHTING SPIRIT!
    AS FOR A WEIGHT LOSS DIARY, ARRGGHH I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!
    MAYBE I WILL START ONE AFTER MY FIRST WEIGH IN.
    I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON CAMBRIDGE SINCE MONDAY, AND SO FAR HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AND HAVE NOT FELT HUNGRY!
    I EVEN WENT TO SAINSBURYS TODAY WITH MY PARTNER, I DID FEEL KIND OF ENVIOUS AT HIM TAKING HIS PICK AT THE SAINSBURYS EXTRA SPECIAL FOOD THINGS, BUT IT SOON PASSED AND HARDLY BOTHERED ME! I WAS REALLY DREADING TODAY BUT WAS PLEASENTLY SURPRISED WITH MYSELF! HAHA LISTEN TO ME, ALL BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED! GIVE IT A WEEK OR TWO AND I'LL PROBABLY BE PULLING MY HAIR OUT! HAHAHA

THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT WEMITTS
    XXXXXX:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.