• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELLO TO ALL!

HI TO ALL WEMITTS

CAN I JUST SAY WHAT A GREAT SLOGAN THING YOU HAVE!
I AM A NEWCOMER TO MINIMINS AND AM SLOWLY GETTING THE HANG OF THINGS!
I AM A SHY 25 YEAR OLD FEMALE FROM CHESHIRE, AND I'M FINDING IT ALL ABIT WEIRD (BUT HELPFUL) WRITING ABOUT MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS! SO FAR EVERYONE HAS GIVEN ME A WARM KIND RECEPTION, THANKS!
I STARTED CAMBRIDGE DIET ON MONDAY AND HAVE A LONG, LONG WAY TO GO! I HAVE JUST OVER 10 STONE IN WEIGHT TO LOSE! AT PRESENT I AM 21ST 8LBS AND I'M SHORT!
I STARTED THE LIGHTER LIFE DIET LAST YEAR AND LOST 4 STONE IN 9 WEEKS BUT UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO STOP, AS I COULD NO LONGER AFFORD IT!
SO HERE I AM 1 YEAR ON, HAVING PUT ALL THE WEIGHT BACK ON PLUS ANOTHER STONE, MUCH TO MY DISMAY!
BUT I AM HOPEFUL AND OPTOMISTIC AND CANNOT WAIT TO START SHEDDING THOSE POUNDS AND BECOMING A PUSSYCAT DOLL!!(HAHAHA)
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP, IF THAT WOULD BE OK
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING
BINDIBOOP
XXXXXX:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
welcome to the wemitts!!

glad to see u so positive about doing the diet. I hope u will grow in confidence to talk about urself and your achievements in the near future as it helps everyone else out too. Im sure u will do brilliantly!

I have exactly 10 stone to lose and am 11lb nearer to that target so Im similar to you in that regard. im also a shorty. 5'0 :eek:

cant wait to be taller than i am wide for a change lol

good luck and happy posting

xxxxxxx

Welcome to the wemitts Bindiboop!

I started off with 12st to lose ... have about 4st left to go. Together we can complete our journeys into Slimdom!! :)

THANKS KAREN, SONYA, DEBBIE AND BEVERLEY (YOU FOUND ME THEN!) FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE THE FIGHTING SPIRIT!
AS FOR A WEIGHT LOSS DIARY, ARRGGHH I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!
MAYBE I WILL START ONE AFTER MY FIRST WEIGH IN.
I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON CAMBRIDGE SINCE MONDAY, AND SO FAR HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AND HAVE NOT FELT HUNGRY!
I EVEN WENT TO SAINSBURYS TODAY WITH MY PARTNER, I DID FEEL KIND OF ENVIOUS AT HIM TAKING HIS PICK AT THE SAINSBURYS EXTRA SPECIAL FOOD THINGS, BUT IT SOON PASSED AND HARDLY BOTHERED ME! I WAS REALLY DREADING TODAY BUT WAS PLEASENTLY SURPRISED WITH MYSELF! HAHA LISTEN TO ME, ALL BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED! GIVE IT A WEEK OR TWO AND I'LL PROBABLY BE PULLING MY HAIR OUT! HAHAHA

THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT WEMITTS
XXXXXX:eek: