Hello..x

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xJadex, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. xJadex

xJadex Member

Hi Everyone

Just new to this so thought I'd say hello :) still figuring out how to work this site as well :)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    hello and welcome to the site. You'll soon get the hang of it.

Good luck on your journey x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. xJadex

xJadex Member

Thanks

Hi Girls

Thank you, I haven't really done anything that actually worked to lose weight so far, I have tried a million crash diets but none really some to work, I have joined a gym starting as of Monday and trying to majorly cut back on calories and eat healthy. I want to lose 4 stone by December the 15th :bliss:i started cutting back on Monday and have lost three pounds this week which is nice but hoping this site will encourage me to keep going! x x x

6. claireydingdongbell

claireydingdongbell ☺shape shifter♥

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    past:CDC, present choc, future S&S
    Me too! Getting hang of it - check out the tutorial tab! Hello & welcome; did you try Cambridge diet? - I love it as quick simple and I don't need to think about food...good luck honey - this site is a trampoline of support - I've not come down yet!!! x

7. xJadex

xJadex Member

I tried cambridge and lost a stone but i put it back on :( i did enjoy it but i'd just crave food sometimes and end up binging but im considering going back on it. I find it easier not to eat than to eat less if that makes sense? So that's why i like Cambridge. I really really want to lose it! So bad. and thanks everyone for your support so far because already i feel encouraged to do it! and well done to you all, you have all done amazing :eek: Mwah x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.