Hello

I am new here, so be nice to me. I have been following this forum for quite sometimes, but only sign up recently.

I am looking to shed 5kg before new year. I really wish i can achieve that.:)

Please share with me if you have any idea that can help me put off some weight.

Morning Marcoyap,

I have only been on the site for a short time but everyone has been lovely, so you have no worries on that count.

I am on a diet where the food is supplied, I only need to microwave it but then I do have quite a bit too lose. It is called Go Lower but I don't know of it is suitable for someone that doesn't have stones to lose.
Have a look at the website and see if it is an option. (I hope I am allowed to put that, apologies to the moderators if I shouldn't and please let me know.)

Good luck and let us all know how you are doing.

Best regards

Hi
The best way is obviously through healthy eating and exercise, but Go Lower, if suitable does get a lot off quickly, average a stone a month, but I don't know if you have to be very over weight. The site is GoLower.co.uk.
Good luck with whatever option you do decide and keep us updated.

Regards

Hi Macroyap,

How are things going? I am sorry I haven't been online for a couple of days, my weekends are not mine anymore with a couple of kids and their social lives......

Have you had a look at the site? and what did you think, is it something for you or not?

Let me know how things are going, whatever you have deceided.

Best regards

Back