Hello!!!!

Going2be*fab*at40

Silver Member
Hi,
I found this site a few days ago and was so impressed by all of the friendly and inspirational messages!
I joined Slimming World two weeks ago, lost 3.5lbs on the first week and next WI tomorrow!
I'm turning 40 this year and have started on a life changing journey - gone from working fulltime in a senior role to being a stay at home mum; day 3 of not smoking and losing weight...of course!!!
I feel highly motivated right now, joined the gym and lots of dog walking...but having lost 5 stones in my twenties, I do know that there will be times when the going is hard.
I look forward to 'meeting' you all

hi im new too...congrats on your weight loss and good luck with yr weigh-in tomorrow...i have my next weigh in at 6pm tomorrow and im DESPARATELY wanting my 2st award in time for my 26th birthday this friday....pray for me lol.xx

Hi - wow! You have done really well!! I will keep everything crossed for you for your weigh-in! Do hope that you have a fab b'day anyway :)
How have you found that last couple of months??
x

Hya :welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss last week & a big good luck for your next weigh in xx

Hi FatLass - well done you :) That's sooo fantastic! Bet you were over the moon!?!

I lost another 3 lbs, so that's 6.5 in total - all being well, it'll be that magic 1/2 stone next week!

What are you going to do to get that goal this week??

I'm upping my exercise level - however, my youngest has just come down with Chicken Pox, so I'm a little housebound during the day (although I've just dragged her out for a 30min walk :) )

Take care and well done again!!!
x

Back