Hello

NatGos

Hi there, I'm Nat, I'm 26, I'm from Leeds.
I've been doing the Alternate Day diet (think you call it Up-day/down-day diet here) since new year's day, and so far it's going really well, I've lost 15lbs as of this morning.

My husband is doing it too, but he has a LOT more to lose than me, and the doctor has persuaded him to be put on the NHS waiting list for a gastric band.

Umm, more about me, I'm a stay-at-home-mum (I have a 4 year old daughter, a 2 year old son, and a 4 month old son), and carer to my husband (who, due to his weight as a lot of mobility problems).

I started out this diet over 14 stone and want to get down to 10 stone. I've set myself a year to do it, although if I carry on losing weight the way I have been doing, I might be lucky enough to make it to my goal sooner than that :)

I thought I'd join MiniMins for some support along the way

Hi Nat :welcome2: (another one from Leeds :D)
Well done on your 15lb loss thats fab, what is the alternative day diet? not heard of it

Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Hi Nat and welcome to Minis. There are a few of us here doing that diet - also known as JUDDD - have a look on the JUDDD forum for help and inspiration.

Hello Nat and welcome to the forum, well done on your loss so far thats brilliant wishing you continued success with the rest of your weightloss

Hi Nat and welcome to Minis :) Well done on your loss so far and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey
xx

Back