Hello..

leahs

Hey!

I am new to the slimming world forum. Hope you don't mind me joining :)

Been doing Slimming World for 3 weeks now, after doing WW :copon: for a couple of months. So most of my weight loss was with them.

I needed a kick up the bum tho so thought I'd give slimming world a try see how I get on. 4lb loss so far and WI tonite.

Any tips for a speedy weight loss are much appreciated;)

I hope to be around for a while so looking forward to continuing my journey :D

x x

The more the merrier!! Welcome and good luck on your SW journey. Well done on your loss so far.

Please feel free to ask ANY questions as everyone on here is always helpful ;)

Hiya hun! Welcome to Minimins hun, and well done on your loss so far! :D I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh in tonight :) I'm not really sure about speeding up your weight loss, but I'd say try to drink at least 2 litres of fluid a day, have plenty of superfree foods (including as many superspeed foods as possible) and make sure you weigh all your Healthy Extras :)

Oooo, and a lot of people seem to be be having fishy weeks, and there's been some fabulous losses there!

Sian xxx

Hi there and welcome!

Unfortunately there is no sure way of speeding up the weight losses as we are all different.
My advice would be to vary your meals. Dont get into the habit of eating the same things every day as your body will get used to it and slows down digestion.
Have a look at the food diary section on here for some ideas.
Good luck with your journey.

x

Back