Hello

Caz2010

Hello, I'm Caroline and I'm new here. Found the site randomnly when looking for some info on Xenical.

I've been a yo yo dieter for many years now. At 1 point I lost 4 stone but put it all back on (and more!) I feel much more determined this time. I really want to lose the weight for me. I'd also like to have a baby in the next couple of years and want to lose the weight first.

I'm following the WW diet and have just got some Xenical tablets from my doctor (which I'm going to start on Saturday to try and avoid suffering from side effects at work).

I've had a bit of a browse of the forums and it looks fab with some great advice and everyone seems really nice. It's good to be able to talk to people in the same boat. Looking forward to getting stuck in! x :)

Welcome to the site, I am new here as well and still trying to find my way around! everyone has been so helpful and there is a tonne of ideas/support here. Good luck with your weight loss.

Tanya

Hey guys I'm a newbie aswell. A wee bit overwhelmed by it all at the moment. And by how much some people lose in a week! I have to work really really hard to lose 1 pound so I find it hard to keep goals. I really hope this place helps! I regained my weight and more too Caz! Its soo annoying! Best of luck with yer goals! :)

Thanks for the messages everyone, it's lovely to be made to feel welcome.

Good luck with your weight losses too! :)

hi caroline and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hiya Caroline I only joined this forum a couple of weeks back and have found it a terrific help. A top tip with taking Xenical is to remember that it does not make any difference what fat you eat, whether it be good or bad Xenical treats it all the same. I know when I got really badly Tango'd, which lasted for 2 full days, after eating a lovely Sardines in Tomato Sauce with a Salad, the oil in fish really gives me some nasty side effects, although I have found I am fine with Tuna as long as it is in Brine and not oil!

Hi and welcome. Hope the xenical goes ok and good luck with your weight loss x

Hello and:welcome2:

Good luck with your weight loss journey !

Back