Hello!!!

charliechuckles

I joined this site today. I was diagnosed with Cancer, lymphoma, at the start of the year. I have just finished chemo, but have put on 2 stone through my treatment, mainly due to steroids. I now need to lose the weight, but it feels very daunting to need to lose so much. I know I can do it, but I really like the idea of having support on here. I started on the weight watchers diet this morning. Oh well.... here goes!

Hi there Charliechuckles and :welcome2: to the forums. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had such a tough time of it this year so far, it sounds like you've been strong and managed to hold together whilst all the horrible treatment went ahead. :hug99:

You've come to the right place for support, inspiration and friendship, and I'm sure everyone on here will be more than willing to help you. I hope that everything continues to go well for you and that you can lose the weight you need to.

Hope to chat with you soon. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Lots of love :) X

Hi and welcome :wavey: Hope the rest of the year is wonderful for you.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you've been through a tough time this year. I wish you the best with your weight loss.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Sorry to hear that you have been unwell. Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available so you have come to the right place.
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back