• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello!

Hello all!

I am new here, and the reason? To lose weight.

Basically, I'm in my late teens and I'm a fat bum.

I do enjoy myself, I like life, but, there are things that being skinny would open up to me that I would really enjoy. :)

I saw photo of myself the other day, and couldn't believe how I looked. Terrible! I need to lose weight!

So, hello! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ria.

Silver Member
Hey, welcome to the site :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to MiniMins:welcome2:

I do enjoy myself, I like life, but, there are things that being skinny would open up to me that I would really enjoy. :)
Well today is the day that you have taken the first step in making that happen.

Have you any weight plan in mind that would suit into your life style?

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

My plan is to cut down on what I eat, eat less of the food that's got a lot of calories and fat in. I also plan to use an exercise bike for 30 minutes - 1 hour a day (gradually building myself up). :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Good plan... truehoneybuns is just joined today is thinking along similar lines and I have asked him to post a diary in the Healthy Eating Forum...here is the link below.

Healthy Eating Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Perhaps you might start a diary as well as it is a good way of keeping track of your food intake and exercise and it can help to see how you are progressing over time.

It also give members a place to call in and say hello:)

If you have not done exercise before or it has been a while you need to work up to it gradually 30 minutes is a lot if you are unfit.

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

hello hun and :welcome2:

Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx