Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Purplehippo, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Purplehippo

Purplehippo New Member

Hi there, I'm new I found this site through android market.

Me and my husband of 5 months are starting Slimming world tomorrow.
    I need to loose bout 10 stone and hubby about 4.
    We really want to start a family so this is our goal, I've struggled before with trying to loose weight so fingers crossed.

Hope I get to chat to lots of you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    :welcome2: !!

I am a newlywed myself and I have a little over 2 stone to lose. It is good to have a weightloss partner! I really don't have one because my husband is the rail-thin type with the fiery metabolism of a burning furnace! :rolleyes: He is very supportive of me, though, and I get to be in charge of the food that is in the house. :cool:

It is really wise of you to want to lose weight before you start a family. You will be so much more healthy and so will baby; and you can provide that healthy example to your child so he/she will be at less risk of having those same problems.

Good luck and welcome! I hope you find this site to be as supportive and motivating as I have. :wavey:
  4. Purplehippo

Purplehippo New Member

Well we are just getting ready to go to first class really scared, dreading the scales and looks.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.