Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Purplehippo, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Purplehippo

Purplehippo New Member

Hi there, I'm new I found this site through android market.

Me and my husband of 5 months are starting Slimming world tomorrow.
    I need to loose bout 10 stone and hubby about 4.
    We really want to start a family so this is our goal, I've struggled before with trying to loose weight so fingers crossed.

Hope I get to chat to lots of you

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    :welcome2: !!

I am a newlywed myself and I have a little over 2 stone to lose. It is good to have a weightloss partner! I really don't have one because my husband is the rail-thin type with the fiery metabolism of a burning furnace! :rolleyes: He is very supportive of me, though, and I get to be in charge of the food that is in the house. :cool:

It is really wise of you to want to lose weight before you start a family. You will be so much more healthy and so will baby; and you can provide that healthy example to your child so he/she will be at less risk of having those same problems.

Good luck and welcome! I hope you find this site to be as supportive and motivating as I have. :wavey:

4. Purplehippo

Purplehippo New Member

Well we are just getting ready to go to first class really scared, dreading the scales and looks.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.