Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by willowfire365, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone! I joined this afternoon and thought I’d introduce myself!

I’m looking to start on the LT diet as soon as I can but due to my medical probs I have to wait to see my GP to get started. I’ve had M.E (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for 11 years and I also have PCOS. Before I got ill 11 years ago I was a competitive swimmer and when I got ill I unfortunately became bed bound for 2 years but over the rest of the time I’ve managed to get to the stage where I can work a few hrs a week and have a social life. I still struggle with a lot of pain and fatigue but I’m a lot better. The other downside to me getting ill is I’ve ended up putting weight on due to not being able to exercise. I also suffer a lot with sickness bouts and have ended up tube fed in hospital a lot so my body keeps hold of as much as it can which isn’t good! I went to see my consultant yesterday and she suggested doing something to kick start my metabolism as we think it’s got a little stuck and she mentioned LT so I’ve decided to give it a go!

I’m a little nervous about it but it would be so lovely to loose the weight and feel more confident! I have a goal of loosing weight for my birthday in April so as soon as I get the go I want to start!

Anyway so sorry for writing a lot and I look forward to talking to you all!

Tc X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Welcome willowfire, good luck on LT. There's a forum for that on here which you may find useful :)

4. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I've been having a look in the LT section and it's fantastic to see everyone's enthusiasm and results! I cant wait to start!

Tc X

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope your doctor allows you to do LT

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.