Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by willowfire365, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone! I joined this afternoon and thought I’d introduce myself!

I’m looking to start on the LT diet as soon as I can but due to my medical probs I have to wait to see my GP to get started. I’ve had M.E (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for 11 years and I also have PCOS. Before I got ill 11 years ago I was a competitive swimmer and when I got ill I unfortunately became bed bound for 2 years but over the rest of the time I’ve managed to get to the stage where I can work a few hrs a week and have a social life. I still struggle with a lot of pain and fatigue but I’m a lot better. The other downside to me getting ill is I’ve ended up putting weight on due to not being able to exercise. I also suffer a lot with sickness bouts and have ended up tube fed in hospital a lot so my body keeps hold of as much as it can which isn’t good! I went to see my consultant yesterday and she suggested doing something to kick start my metabolism as we think it’s got a little stuck and she mentioned LT so I’ve decided to give it a go!

I’m a little nervous about it but it would be so lovely to loose the weight and feel more confident! I have a goal of loosing weight for my birthday in April so as soon as I get the go I want to start!

Anyway so sorry for writing a lot and I look forward to talking to you all!

Tc X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Welcome willowfire, good luck on LT. There's a forum for that on here which you may find useful :)

4. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I've been having a look in the LT section and it's fantastic to see everyone's enthusiasm and results! I cant wait to start!

Tc X

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope your doctor allows you to do LT

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.