Hello!

willowfire365

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I joined this afternoon and thought I’d introduce myself!

I’m looking to start on the LT diet as soon as I can but due to my medical probs I have to wait to see my GP to get started. I’ve had M.E (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for 11 years and I also have PCOS. Before I got ill 11 years ago I was a competitive swimmer and when I got ill I unfortunately became bed bound for 2 years but over the rest of the time I’ve managed to get to the stage where I can work a few hrs a week and have a social life. I still struggle with a lot of pain and fatigue but I’m a lot better. The other downside to me getting ill is I’ve ended up putting weight on due to not being able to exercise. I also suffer a lot with sickness bouts and have ended up tube fed in hospital a lot so my body keeps hold of as much as it can which isn’t good! I went to see my consultant yesterday and she suggested doing something to kick start my metabolism as we think it’s got a little stuck and she mentioned LT so I’ve decided to give it a go!

I’m a little nervous about it but it would be so lovely to loose the weight and feel more confident! I have a goal of loosing weight for my birthday in April so as soon as I get the go I want to start!

Anyway so sorry for writing a lot and I look forward to talking to you all!

Tc X

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I've been having a look in the LT section and it's fantastic to see everyone's enthusiasm and results! I cant wait to start!

Tc X

Back