Hello

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by Sausage&mash, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sausage&mash

Sausage&mash New Member

Today is my second day of the attack phase and the going's getting harder! How much weight have you lost?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dukandebut

dukandebut Goat herder(ess)

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(22.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi, Sausage&Mash. :)

Unfortunately, you've accidentally put your post in the Recipes section. You'll probably get a lot more answers if you post in the main section instead. I didn't want you to think that everyone is ignoring you! ;-)

Don't worry too much about Attack getting harder. It's not for very long and the results tend to be very much worth it. Hang on in there.

You might find it useful to start your own diary in the Diary section. I've found it really helpful, and it's also good for others to refer to your experience too - possibly even helping you out.

Good luck!

4. Slimstar10

Slimstar10 Member

Diet:
    dukan / slimming world / South Beach / weight watchers
    Hi I am wondering if smoked mackerel is allowed on dukan? I got it from tesco, pre packed, it seems like the fat content is quite high? Thanks x

5. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    It is on the allowed list, so go for it.

6. Slimstar10

Slimstar10 Member

Diet:
    dukan / slimming world / South Beach / weight watchers
    Thanks Emma x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.