Hello!

gingette

Have finally found a photo that I don't hate too much.

So I just thought I'd say a big

Hello!!

Ohai! I finally had the nerve to post a pic of me at the start of LLT and one of me now (with still 3.5 stone-ish to lose) in my gallery. I'm not a photograph person :p

Like that one of you btw :)

Hello nice to put a face to the name, I hate my pic being taken, maybe when i am further into LLT i might be brave and post one. lol x

Ooh! Cute piccie! Well... HELLOOOOO back!! :D

xx

<------ and no, this isn't me, obviously! Just a dreamy man, covered in melted choccy! Much nicer to look at IMO! ;)

Great photo Gingette, I keep meaning to put up a real photo but haven't been brave enough! :fear:
Also, I love that pic of Snoopy typing. And I am quite lazy... :snoopyhouse:

Thanks for sharing your before and now pics Joiya - very inspiring (and I like that cute little green skirt!)

Looking good Hun! :)
I might ask my LLC to email me my before pic just to give myself a bit of a kick up the bum for that last push.
If I'm brave enough I might post it on here..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh magic were you not given your before pic and week 14 pic, we were given ours.....I darent put my before pic on as it literally makes me gag, serioulsy I could vomit just at the thought of looking at it x

I refused to have it as I wasn't done so wanted to wait till I'm a little bit skinnier but I think I might just ask her for one tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back