Hello

xCoochx

Hi everyone, I found this site on google while looking up some healthy recipes! I've been on it for hours now lurking around and thought i might as well take the plunge and sign up.
I'm 27 and have been slowly gaining weight for a few years. I've just booked a holiday for August and realised i don't want to go looking the way i do now:cry:
So i'm determined to do something about it!!
I've been reading alot of threads on this site and seen just how amazingly supportive some people can be. I thought maybe I have more chance of success if I have somehwere I can report into so to speak.
So hi everyone, I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to update regularly with good news :D

welcome to the site, i've just joined too! good luck

Hi Cooch, Welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for encouragement and support, I know it has been super for me and I really don't know what I would have done without it.

Keep on posting so you keep those hands busy and they don't end up in the biscuit tin!!

Looking forward to reading about your progress. Don't forget to get a diary up and running a.s.a.p. and then we can come and check up on you and have a look at what you are getting up to!!..:D

Onwards and Downwards!!

Back