Hello

Jezabel

Hi all...newbie here have a problem with binge eating which is makig me knackered and fat any advice appreciatedxx Jez

Hi Jez
I'm a newbie here too. I always have had massive problems with binge eating. Something has changed in me a bit over the last month or so and there is real need and desire in me to treat myself better.
Binging for me always came from an emotional root cause and I needed to handle that before I could get to grips with making this really important decision for myself.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the binging doesn't stop until you really want it to. Becoming accountable has been so important for me, I post my weigh in on Facebook every week and now I've joined here.
Good luck hon.
Iambe

Hi Jezebel

I am new here too. What a really great forum and so friendly. I am sure you will find yourself at home. I have quite a bit to lose (about 28 lbs) but do so hope to look like
Salome one day! ;)

Hi I am new here to. Only joined slimming world thursday. went shopping friday and started yesterday. How Is everyone finding it so far? what do you guys like to eat on this diet. I found this site really welcoming to Jezabel. If i feel like snaking I come on here as a distraction

Hi Sarah

Nice forum and so friendly. Hope you enjoy. I am new here too and had been doing Dukan but it's not for me. Has some nasty side effects!

hi jez welcome to the forum

Hi all
getting there cutting down gradually ..will come on here when feel like binging
good luck all
Jez xxx;)

Back