Hello

Hi All,

My name's Luci and I thought I'd say a friendly hello. Have been looking on here a while (Great for syns & inspiration) so thought it was worth signing up because it might be time to give something back!

Have had quite a slimming rollercoaster journey...

2009 - Started at 14 stone in April '09, managed to lose 2 stone through SW by August for trip to NZ
2010- Maintained for all of 2009 until returning back to uni and thinking I didn't need Slimming world anymore. Put on stone by June :jelous:.
Forgot about slimming due to job stress & family issues, and managed to put on a stone... back to original starting weight :mad:

So here I am again, have holiday & brothers wedding planned for May 2012 - I want to lose 3 1/2 stone to be at my skinniest ever... would love to be able to wear a bikini on the beach with a body like Kim Kardashian!!!
Have live-in boyfriend, Mike, who is also a SW member and had a similar weight loss journey to me (up & down & up!)

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and then I'm not a stranger if you see me around here a bit more often :)

Hi and welcome!!!

Im similar to you in that ive lost, gained, lost etc and have now gained and am back to where im started :sigh:!

However, I rejoined last week had my first weigh in and have lost 3lb!! I know I can do it and Ive signed up to lose 40lb in the sexy for santa thread on here to keep me motivated!

Good luck on your weightloss journey x

Well done My Girl :) I must say does feel good to be back on it again.... (no matter how many times I stare at the pick n mix!

Christmas countdown sounds good to me... ooo to be in something slinky for the christmas party!! x

Back