Hello !!!

Mandi30

Hi I'm new to this forum and gonna be doing slimming world at home. I did it before I had my baby and got to target and found it really easy. My little girl is 6 months now and I need to get back on it and get focused again. Fingers crossed I find it as plain sailing as last time.

welcome..... :) Im also doing it at home but naught naughty gone over syns today and hvaing a vodka and mix xx

Hi Mandi and welcome to the forums! That's great that you're on track to a healthier and skinner you :)

Hi Mandy

Im new here as well, tried doing SW at home but never , ever stick to it !! soooo back to group on Monday :eek: . im about 3lbs off the heaviest i have ever been so really need to get motivated, which day is your weigh day ??

good luck :cool:

xx

Hi coolkerry
My weigh day is Monday. So fingers crossed it's a loss!
Been off and on diets for last 20 years and discovered sw last year just before I got pregnant with my daughter and found it amazing. I don't have a lot to lose maybe just over a stone but as I am petite I'm really feeling it. A stone sounds like nothing but hard to get focused when you need energy for all those night feeds lol.

Fingers crossed for you too
xxx

Thanks Mandy

Keep us up to date on your monday weigh ins :family2:

xx

Good luck. I'm starting Dukan tomorrow so hopefully we'll both reach our goals!

:vibes:

Congratulations Mandi on the weightloss :)

Back