Hello!

Hello everyone! Thought I'd pop by and introduce myself. I have been reading the threads but haven't posted. My name is Emma and this is my third time on Lipotrim. I am so embarrassed writing that and seeing it infront of me! It's the first time I've actually admitted that to myself.

The first time I lost 2stone and was going on holiday so I decided to come off. I didn't refeed properly as I wasn't on this forum and my chemist didn't highlight the importance of it. I vowed to get back on it after holiday and didn't for another 3 months in which time I had put a stone and a half back on. Sigh. So by September 2010 I got back on it and did really well loosing 3 and a half stone. I refeed properly and continued to lose another stone. I kept it off for about 8 months and all my bad habits started coming back due to ridiculous work hours, studying and family trouble. To be honest there's no excuse. I was lazy and neglected my health. So in less than a year I have managed to pile on 3stone. I've been dieting on and off but need Lipotrim for its fast results to keep me motivated. Especially as I am going away in June, I'm only 22 and I don't want to be the 'fat one'. I am determined more than ever to live a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise. It's my third time lucky and definitely my last. Nothing will get in my way.

So that's my long winded and boring story! Sorry guys! I have done exactly a week so far and lost 8lbs. I have a maximum of 9weeks to lose 34lbs. Xxx

Hello Emma, Welcome :)
You have done really well losing 8lbs in your first week and I am sure if you stick with it 100% you will lose 34lbs in 9 weeks.
Just keep visualising yourself on holiday slimmer and happier having a great time and keep that in your mind everytime you think you might weaken or when you feel down. Hopefully the 9 weeks will fly by really fast and the weight will drop off.
Good luck to you x

Well done on your 8lbs and I would have thought your goal was achieveable as long as you are determined enough to stay on track. From what you have posted I think you will manage that side of the diet with ease and it is the keeping it off where you need to focus.

You know why you have regained your weight before and that is something you can take onboard and avoid this time. You adressed the refeed problem on your second diet so that won't be a problem either. Just focus on the issues that caused you to put on last year and I'm sure you will be ok.

Certainly post on here if you have any problems - there are so many people that can offer advice and support.

Do the hard work now and then go enjoy that holiday in June. I wish you the very best of luck.

Hi Emma and welcome. Don't worry about this being your third time, you are not alone. There are plenty of us on here who are returners ;) Well done with the 8lb loss this week and good luck with your next week.

Thank you everybody so much! You are just the help and inspiration I need! I keep picturing myself in a bikini at goal and it's getting me through! I am going to stay on the forum when I reach goal to help me maintain with support! As that is my big downfall. I am in a completely different routine this time around with regular and normal eating times so I'm pretty damn sure i'll nail it. Xx

Good luck Emma :)

Good luck Emma! You can do it x

Good luck Emma xx

Thanks everyone! I have managed to do 2 weeks now and another 8lbs off! So thats 16lb off in 2 weeks!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy. xx

Back