Hello

Hey Everyone,

My names Hannah, I'm 18, and I started going to slimming world groups 3 weeks ago, so far I have lost 7 and 1/2 pounds.

Week 1 - 4 pounds
Week 2 - 3 pounds (half stone award)
Week 3 - 1/2 pounds

So far I'm proud of what I've lost, but I seem to be on a go slow now, maybe it was just a one off, I'm hoping so. But I've joined this site to get support, recipes, syn values and find fellow weight lossers to talk to. I found this was the main website that came up when I searched for syn values so I figured it would be better to join it :).

Anyways I look forward to talking to you all

Hey Hannah! Congrats on the loss! I'm pretty new too and everyone is so friendly and supportive! Keep up the good work you always hit plateaus but a loss is a loss! Look forward to speaking to you ! X

Hi Hannah,
The SW section on here is always busy so I'm sure you'll find lots of info and support.
Good luck! :)

Thank you to you both, Now that I'm back from work and have some time to kill I shall look through this site with a fine tooth comb as they say, see what I can find and see what you can do on here

Hi Hannah

That's really good. Well done.

I'm a slow loser too & think I started a week before you. I lost 1lb first wk, 4.5 2nd wk, then 1 , then 1.5 today so got my half stone award today. :) whoo hoo!

When I see some of the amazing huge losses on here I wonder what they are doing different to me but have now come to accept that my body isn't like that. If I continue to lose 1-2 lbs a week I'll be thrilled.:)

People are really friendly & supportive on here so good luck with your loss. Keep updating so we can see your weekly loss too.

X

Last edited:
Thanks, how can I get the slimming world award stickers in my signature?

That is a good question Hannah!! Well done on everyones losses hope u dont mind me joining in, iv done sw 4 weeks now lost 12.5 so far and WI today at 12 :) I'm new on here too but I'm a bit addicted to it! Xx

Back