Hello

Tesam2931

Silver Member
Hi:sign0144:my name is Tina and I follow the Slimming World plan, but have to admit to fitting it into my lifestyle, so I am a real yoyo dieter and have been the same weight now for 10+ years.

I went to my doctors surgery for a check and was told that I have a 13% chance of having a heart attack within the next 15 years (scary eh!) and the reason is solely due to my weight.

I've spent the last week digging through old magazines to find some good recipes and set up a food plan, as I think this is the way for me to go......................

It'd be nice to get to make some new friends.

Tina

Hi Tina :)

That is quite scary being told that I imagine .... grim really, but something that I hope puts the foot up the backside into actually doing something about it and not just talking about it.

I am on Slimming world, and I can say, that there are a lot of changes with regards to what it Syn Free and what isn't anymore.... Youguts especially... If you have not joined I would deffo advise you to, even if it is just to get the info that you need.

Keep your goals small and achiveable and you WILL do it !

Welcome anyway, you are in the best place to help you with your goals !

Lisaxx

Hi Lisa
Thanks for your welcome. I haven't joined a class, but I have registered for a one year subscription on-line, back in January. You are right, I was eating Onken FF yogurts and when I checked them on line, they were 5 syns for a large pot - so I changed that. It's important to keep an eye on things, especially if you don't attend a class.
You are doing good, and well on your way to target. Well done you!
I think it will take me some time to find my way around the site...................
Thanks
Tina x

Back