hello

merccimac

hi everyone it's my first day on slim and save can u give me tips on how to succeed

good luck to everyone

Hi, no tips yet as also my first day! packs just arrived. We can do it ;)

Hi ladies
I am to waiting on my slim and save products. Suppose to be here between 2 and 3pm. Cannot wait to start.
I am currently on lipotrim and have been since June last year on and off and have lost a total of four stone 7 lbs.
needed a change that's why I am going onto this now.

My advice is to drink your water and more water. Think positive as much as possible. Think why your doing this and how great you will feel when you start going down In weight. I never thought I would lose what I did but I have. I have got another two stone 7 lbs to lose. So much better than when it was 7 stone originally.

Come on here for support as much as you can and read and read. Look at pictures.

Good luck ladies

Xx

;)

Hi ladies
I am to waiting on my slim and save products. Suppose to be here between 2 and 3pm. Cannot wait to start.
I am currently on lipotrim and have been since June last year on and off and have lost a total of four stone 7 lbs.
needed a change that's why I am going onto this now.

My advice is to drink your water and more water. Think positive as much as possible. Think why your doing this and how great you will feel when you start going down In weight. I never thought I would lose what I did but I have. I have got another two stone 7 lbs to lose. So much better than when it was 7 stone originally.

Come on here for support as much as you can and read and read. Look at pictures.

Good luck ladies

Xx

;)

Fab loss!! Well done. I'm just starting on my pints of water, lol!! I did Cambridge 5 years ago, wasn't sure in last few months if I could do something like the again, but coming on site did really inspire me ( I hadn't heard of s & s till the other day on here!! ) .

Hi! I'm starting today too so good luck! Def drink loads of water! x
Thanks and good luck to you. Luckily I mainly drink water, so not too much of a change... But I've got myself a punt glass out! See you've already had a great loss, well done. :)

Don't think of what you'll be missing out on, think of what you'll be achieving. The losses are so fast that there are always new and interesting body shapes, angles & bones that you will see week by week which gives you a real incentive to continue. Also, this plan is costing you a fair amount of money per week - you CAN have that pizza or those sweets if you want to BUT it will kick you out of ketosis so your losses will not be good for the week and you'll need an extra week's worth of packs. Therefore, that slice of pizza has cost you around £30-40.......worth it??

Don't think of what you'll be missing out on, think of what you'll be achieving. The losses are so fast that there are always new and interesting body shapes, angles & bones that you will see week by week which gives you a real incentive to continue. Also, this plan is costing you a fair amount of money per week - you CAN have that pizza or those sweets if you want to BUT it will kick you out of ketosis so your losses will not be good for the week and you'll need an extra week's worth of packs. Therefore, that slice of pizza has cost you around £30-40.......worth it??

Ooooh, I'd not thought of it like that! That's a good motivation!

BTW - good luck all. I'm just finishing day 4 and today has been the easiest yet x

Food for thought lol. Soooooo true xxxx

Back