1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jenbuzz, 20 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Jenbuzz

Jenbuzz Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

Been reading threads without joining, so as I'm starting Exante TS tomorrow I thought I'd take the plunge and join.

I'm 41, have 5 stone to lose and am determined to do it. Never been a yoyo dieter as such. Got very fat a few years ago, lost 4 stone, put a stone back on over 4 years and have been stuck at the weight I am now for the last 3 years, while making no effort to lose any more. Have decided this is my year. So wish me luck.

Jen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bigfatjelly

bigfatjelly Well-Known Member

Hiya jen, just thought id say good luck :)
    Jemma xx

4. tre1973

tre1973 New Member

Hi good luck to you

5. The Caretaker

The Caretaker Well-Known Member

Hi Jen welcome to the forum ;) what made you decide to go for Exante? (Sorry for being nosey) :)

6. Choccyfan72

Choccyfan72 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to minimins ;) x

7. Jenbuzz

Hi all, thanks for the welcome! Caretaker, I went for Exante because I'm pretty good at holding my weight steady. But I want the weight loss to be a reasonably quick process. I'm not one of the patient people in this world

I also felt I'd like to take a break from thinking about food and just concentrate on losing the weight. I can then rebuild my diet from the ground up afterwards. Exante was the most economical option.

Just had my first banana shake and I can live with it! Not bacon and eggs, but you know!

8. The Caretaker

The Caretaker Well-Known Member

Lol, thanks for the reply I have to say there are times when bacon & eggs are no Cool, Refreshing, Soothing, banana milkshake lol

9. Jenbuzz

I keep ducks, I do love a good duck egg! But the banana shake was in no way the horror I read it might be :) Mushroom soup tonight. Hopefully that will be acceptable too. I suspect the constant weeing maybe a problem long term tho lol

10. Choccyfan72

Ha ha, rather you mushroom soup yuk yukky yuk, are you allowed any food at all? <---probably a silly question but I know nothing about your plan ;) x

11. Jenbuzz

Not on the total solution. It's meal replacement. A bit drastic, but as I say, I'm not patient!

12. Choccyfan72

I well good luck hunny ;) x

13. Jenbuzz

Thank you! Just noticed your stats choccy! Very well done!

14. Choccyfan72

Why thanks very much x