Hello!

mich75

Hi,
I thought it might be a good idea to join Minimins to get some support from all you lovely people out there who are hopefully fighting the same battle as me :)

I've just started Slimming World again but this time doing it myself as trying to get to classes with two little ones and a husband who is always home at a different time was impossible. I think I know SW pretty well but hoping for some support and advice on here.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

M x

hello and welcome to the forum, Good luck with your weight loss journey :) X

Hi Mich welcome to the forum I see your another SW lover good luck and keep us informed of your weight loss journey ;)

Hello from another newbie :) I'm new to SW but signed up for the online version. Good luck! ;)

Hi Welcome :) Minimins is great for support and advice as you can probably already tell - :D

Hi,
I thought it might be a good idea to join Minimins to get some support from all you lovely people out there who are hopefully fighting the same battle as me :)

I've just started Slimming World again but this time doing it myself as trying to get to classes with two little ones and a husband who is always home at a different time was impossible. I think I know SW pretty well but hoping for some support and advice on here.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

M x

Hi I'm also a newbie good luck x

Back