Hello!

clare85

Hi everyone iv been reading lurking for a while but thought I'd sign up and say hello! I'm doing slimming world and would love some support I do it from home as can't afford the clubs! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all xx

Welcome to the forum mate, when did you start SW from home? I personally think that sometimes SW should do home groups, I hope you do well, keep us informed mate :)

Hiya! I started on 5th jan iv lost 1 stone 1lb so far with a few ups and downs along the way hit a plateau now and put a lb on even though iv been really good :(

Hi im sure I posted earlier but its not there? I started sw on 5th jan and lost 1 stone 1lb so far.... iv hit a plateau now and feel rubbish even put a pound on this week! :confused:

Hi I'm doing SW also, started 6 weeks ago and have lost 1st 1lb so far. I'm loving sw as I never go hungry and I am feeling in control. I've done other plans in the past and couldn't stick to it because I'd eat my allowance for that day and that'd be it. Free food rocks!

Back