Just saying hi

kikiiii

Hi everyone, I found this website by accident and it’s been great so thought I’d sign up and introduce myself!

My name is Kiki and I’m 26. Started my slimming journey on 24th Feb and I’m currently 2st 4.5lb down thanks to Slimming World!

I can’t wait to get to know some of the lovely people on these forums ☺️

Hi Kiki, I’m Sarah, 50 in a month, just like you, found this site by accident.. I am just starting my weight loss journey, using the Exante shakes, meals and bars, going for the 800 cal format as I have 5 and a half stone I want to lose and also improve health ! . hoping it will keep accountable and also be an encouragement as wee see the lbs ( hopefully) come off.
You seem to be doing really well so far, that’s great 👏🏻👏🏻.

Welcome @kikiiii and @Sizzler0613 like you i found this site purely by accident. But that was 11 December 2020. I have been on my weight loss journey since then following the slimming world plan. At the beginning of my journey i had nearly 10 stone to lose but fast forward to now and i am nearly at 7 stone lost. I joined one of the challenges on here the Team 50 by Christmas. We report in weekly and report our progress. I have found the support and encouragement invaluable as i went through a 3 month plateau.

Back