Hello :)

SerenaBoo

I've it no idea what I'm doing here. Lol, started today but not going well really, one caramel latte and. Tuna baguette so far!

I've it no idea what I'm doing here. Lol, started today but not going well really, one caramel latte and. Tuna baguette so far!
Hi there Serena, what form of diet are you doing? Let us know a bit more about yourself ;) good luck :)

Hello SerenaBoo, I've lurked for about 2yrs and only recently started to post. Its good fun,there's lots of information and inspiration to be had here and the peeps are very friendly!!
Good luck:)

I'm using my iPhone! Do I need a certain number of posts?! Thanks very much. Just trying to get going

I'm using my iPhone! Do I need a certain number of posts?! Thanks very much. Just trying to get going

I'm not sure bout iphone or ipad, I'm on the laptop but you do need to keep posting to reach 20, then 50 posts to gain certain privileges, hope someone comes along that can help better than me:)

I'm not sure bout iphone or ipad, I'm on the laptop but you do need to keep posting to reach 20, then 50 posts to gain certain privileges, hope someone comes along that can help better than me:)

Ah tis no worry!! Ill get there eventually. It's great for a bit of motivation and ideas :EUR

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've left it so long to reply! Well I was attempting to do slimming world without being part of slimming world lol. Anyway all that syn stuff and red or green I can't keep up! So this week I've just been eating salad and snacking on grapes at work, whilst at home I have weetabix bars, Alpen bars or snack a jacks, (basically anything with as little sugar, fat and salt I can find!) I've been having those breakfast buiscits for brekky, snack on grapes, salad lunch maybe prawn, tuna or cheese, next snack (depends what I've got but mainly strawberries and grapes) and then salad for dinner and a pack of snack a jacks and bar... Honestly two bars lol.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've left it so long to reply! Well I was attempting to do slimming world without being part of slimming world lol. Anyway all that syn stuff and red or green I can't keep up! So this week I've just been eating salad and snacking on grapes at work, whilst at home I have weetabix bars, Alpen bars or snack a jacks, (basically anything with as little sugar, fat and salt I can find!) I've been having those breakfast buiscits for brekky, snack on grapes, salad lunch maybe prawn, tuna or cheese, next snack (depends what I've got but mainly strawberries and grapes) and then salad for dinner and a pack of snack a jacks and bar... Honestly two bars lol.

Hiya SerenaBoo, how you getting on? I have my weigh-in 2moro,hoping to maintain as I had a hectic weekend off plan. Back on track now.

How did your weigh in go? Mines not going fast enough lol, I'm 1lb down so far, was hoping for better results but since then I've realised it will take me time especially as I've not really had time to work out

How did your weigh in go? Mines not going fast enough lol, I'm 1lb down so far, was hoping for better results but since then I've realised it will take me time especially as I've not really had time to work out

I'm not a big loser 1-1.5lb usually but last week kids were in camp for 2hrs so me & friend went walking in the searing heat,I was exhausted,we did nearly 30k over the week & I was rewarded with 4.5lbs loss this week,shock & delight.But had 2 bad days foodwise so have to be careful for the rest of the week.

1lb is still a good loss,think of it as packets of sausages,no longer on your butt :) If we lose a lb a week over the year,that's a hell of lot of weight.

Back