Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MizzLizz, 2 July 2014.

1. MizzLizz

MizzLizz Member

Hi there. Just joined a few minutes ago as a couple of times I have searched for "help" for Slimming Word questions and this very helpful site showed up with the answer so I thought it would be rude to just pop on and off without officially saying hello!!!

I am doing Slimming World at home as I work weird and wonderful hours and my OH works shifts and to be honest if I can't motivate myself then nobody else is going to do it so I got a hold of all the books and info I needed and started on Sunday. So far so good :)

I look forward to getting to know some of you over the next months as I plunder my way through weight loss!!!

2. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

HAPPYNANNA Well-Known Member

Welcome Mizzlizz
    There is a mine of info here for you to plunder. So good luck and keep motivated. x
  4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

:welcome: Good luck on your weight loss journey. This forum is a lifesaver am on here all the time asking questions and giving advice. It's also very helpful when you are struggling on your weight loss journey.
  5. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Hi this place is packed full of helpful information & lovely people. Good luck :)
  6. CharlieJYN

CharlieJYN Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm doing SW from home too and this site is definitely a life saver. Plus when I spend time looking around and getting ideas from here I'm not eating!
  7. John 1

John 1 Member

Hi, and welcome :)
  8. Safia

Safia Well-Known Member

Hiya and goodluck x