Hello

Veggiefee

My name is Fee and I'm a foodaholic.

*Breathes relief*

I've reached the point where my BMI is now in overweight and none of my clothes fit. Every time I eat I feel sluggish and disgusting. I am planning on joining a local Slimming World club in the hope that support will help me get to where I want/need to be. Which is also why I've joined this nifty forum.

I hope to have some nice chats rather than forum arguments! Lol

Hi Fee!
My name is Mel - and I'm also a foodaholic!

i joined slimming world 3 weeks ago & have lost 5 1/2lbs so far. Definitely need all the help I can get, and hoping this will help motivation :)

Have you found a group yet?

I went to a group for the first time tonight. Found it very empowering. I'm reading through all the packs now and have logged onto the online pages. 19lbs to go to my Club 10 amount.

Hi Mel/fee, good opening lines!! I am also in the overweight bmi now and am drawing the line and trying to shift baby weight. Had look at sales, some lovely clothes and bargains but didn't want to buy "real" clothes in this size still in maternity hoping to get down to old clothes size by summer..I'm 34 in February and def noticed difference in piling on fat after 30, ayah the joys of maturity!! ☺️
What days your weigh in?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Back