Hello!

I signed up a day or two ago, but got stuck on how to introduce myself. I'm still too scared to step on the scales as of yet, and not willing to stop binge eating immediately, but I know that I am almost obese again and want to try and get started. I'm 23 and have struggled with my weight for most of my life due to an eating disorder, but now I'm really struggling with my health and keen to do it the healthy way once and for all. I look forward to being a part of this community and hope we can all reach our goals safely and happily! :) x

Welcome! What diet are you doing? I'm on day 8 of Cambridge
Thank you! I'll be calorie counting when I feel able to face it, as that's what I'm familiar with and I know it works well for me. How are you finding the Cambridge diet? Good luck with it! :)

Half the battle is finding what works for you so at least you already know where you are headed! Cambridge was hard going for a few days but day 9 now and 100% on plan so proud of myself for keeping at it. 10lbs off in my first week which really made the crap days worth it

Half the battle is finding what works for you so at least you already know where you are headed! Cambridge was hard going for a few days but day 9 now and 100% on plan so proud of myself for keeping at it. 10lbs off in my first week which really made the crap days worth it

Thank you! That's amazing, you're doing so well, keep it up! :)

Back