Hello :)

all_that_glitters

:DHello everyone,

Wow I'm pretty happy that I found this site! I just stumbled upon it by googling how many points a Mullerice light snacksize would have :p

Well, I'm 30 in a few months, I've been on and off diets since I was about 15; that's a long time to not stick to one. So I decided I'm going for it. I've shopped for all my healthy bits and pieces, dug out my old WW books and made my own trackers. I'm a student, so I can't afford to attend meetings - I'm hoping that this'll be a good substitute :)

Good luck everyone :)

PS. How do you get those cool weight trackers in your sig?!

Hey.. fantastic that you found us.. amazing what we find when we google.. <3 Google.. hehe..

Im guessing you're doing WW then? its a fab diet..

Best of luck and i hope to read more from you soon..!!!

x x

Hey :)

Yes, I am doing Weight Watchers, but by myself, doing my own weigh in etc...I think that this site will be my meeting!!

Thanks for the wishes
X

Thank you :D

I was just watching the slideshow - wow, there is so much inspiration in this site :)

I just took some before pics of me; I never realised that I was so big :cry:At least seeing them I know that I 'have' to do something about it.

How do you get those weight trackers in your sig?

XX

:welcome: to minimins hun. if you click on my ticker it will bring you to the site to make your own ticker then you go to user cp in the blue bar at the top of the page. edit signiture, and copy and paste the bbc code from the ticker factory's website that it will have made for you :)

x

Hi and Welcome

I start my diet on Saturday - the day after my 43 birthday! - and I am going to be on W8 and I have just had my pics took by my consultant and I am going to take some tomorrow when I am out as I agree with you they are such an inspiration and I have just done my ticker as well

Good luck again

Thank you everyone for your help :) Everyone is sooo nice on here lol
I now have my ticker!!
X

all the best with your weight loss journey, everyone is friendly here and I am sure with everyones support on here ya will do just as well as attending a ww meeting. I wish ya every success and look forward to hearing how ya are getting on, take care

Back