Hello

Kate22

Hi everyone :)
I've decided that from tomorrow I'd like to finally start losing some of the weight that has crept on since having babies! I'm not sure what I weigh (will weigh in tomorrow) but I know what my 'happy weight' is so that will be my target.
I'm planning to do Slimming World, but for various reasons won't be attending classes. I have last years books, so I will be working from them...I figure not much can have changed in the 2017 book? If I'm wrong about that, please let me know!
I'd also like to try to get a bit fitter, so will be trying to work more exercise into my day, something I'm finding hard as I have 2 kids at home with me all day.
I've tried and failed to lose weight a few times over the past few months, so I'm hoping some support will help. Thank you for reading :)

Welcome Kate and good luck with Slimming World.

I don't think there has been anything new apart from a new gluten-free Hi-fi bar which is delicious.

If you say hello on the thread doing SW from home our members will be able to help you out.

https://www.minimins.com/threads/doing-sw-from-home.243438/page-856#post-7966874

You might like to set up a diary to help keep your focus and it also gives a place for others to drop by and lend their support.

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi Kate and welcome, I am new too and this seems to be a great place. I have no idea about SW but do know about being at home with small kids (years ago, not now) and found pushing a buggy or running around after a football to be great exercise.

Back