Hello

CMAN

Just like to say hi to everyone and say a little about me I'm 33 years of age and currently weigh in at 322 lbs (23 Stone) and I'm hoping to lose the weight over the next year

So wish me luck and if anyone has got any helpful suggestions then I'd love to hear from you

Hiya CMAN :wavey:
I just wanted to welcome you to mini's and wish you luck on your weight loss journey- have you got a diet plan in mind that you are going to follow??
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking at doing the slimming world plan with additional exercise and of course giving up alcohol

Any recommendations to keep the motivation going?

Hi Cman and welcome to this site. It's great here, very helpful.

welcome cman
wishing u every success with sw. for inspiration and motivation have a look at the slideshows of success stories

Hello and welcome to minimins its gret on here, might be worth checking out the SW forum.

Good Luck with your journey

Thanks for all of the welcoming comments - I'll be using this site for motivation - something that I've lacked for so long. I've already looked at a lot of the success stories and they are inspiring to say the least. Anyone got any tips to help getting started?

:welcome: hey cman welcome to minis. good luck on your weight loss journey in 2009.

best wishes

liz x

Back