• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello :)

Hey Everyone!

I just thought i would say hello, I am new to this forum. :)

Im 22 from england but living in Cancun, Mexico right now. I love slimming world i discovered it when i didn't actually need to lose weight because i loved the recipes so much...now that i actually need to lose weight i don't live in england anymore and can't buy my beloved Quorn :cry:

Oh well ill just have to make do! I do stock up on slimming world books and magazines when i go back to the UK to visit my sister and dad though, so its not all bad :)

My goal is to lose 30lbs by my birthday 05/05/09 so i think i should be able to achieve that in 4 and half months...i hope :)

Anyways i look forward to being a part of this forum and hope everyone is doing well

(sorry if i wrote alot... i tend to blabber on sometimes!) hehehe

Happy Slimming!! and Happy New Year
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

will beat the bulge!!
Hi and welcome :) must be fab living in Mexico xxx Good luck x
Thanks everyone :) Im so excited!!! hehe
Hi Gemily, lucky you living in Mexico, welcome and :wavey: 30lbs is nothing, you'll dump that in no time. :)
Thanks Jim I hope so!!!! :) hehe, Yea i like living in Mexico... although its sooo humid so your just sweaty all day long even when you don't do anything!!! oh well... :) its the price you pay i guess lol
Ah, but taht's good hun, means you loose weight quicker, hope your eating plenaty of Chilli's and NO enchilada's. :D
haha!! yea i guess that is true! I am drinking 4 liters of water a day as well as diet cokes and fresh fruit smoothies! Nope no enchilada's haha but i have to watch out for those quesadillas! they are soooo good and they have them every 2 meters there is a stand selling them.... oh well... hehe
Hi fuzzyzella!! :)
Thanks kelly96, good luck to :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1