Hello :)

gemily

Hey Everyone!

I just thought i would say hello, I am new to this forum. :)

Im 22 from england but living in Cancun, Mexico right now. I love slimming world i discovered it when i didn't actually need to lose weight because i loved the recipes so much...now that i actually need to lose weight i don't live in england anymore and can't buy my beloved Quorn :cry:

Oh well ill just have to make do! I do stock up on slimming world books and magazines when i go back to the UK to visit my sister and dad though, so its not all bad :)

My goal is to lose 30lbs by my birthday 05/05/09 so i think i should be able to achieve that in 4 and half months...i hope :)

Anyways i look forward to being a part of this forum and hope everyone is doing well

(sorry if i wrote alot... i tend to blabber on sometimes!) hehehe

Happy Slimming!! and Happy New Year

Hello and welcome! xx

Hi and welcome :) must be fab living in Mexico xxx Good luck x

Thanks everyone :) Im so excited!!! hehe

Hi Gemily, lucky you living in Mexico, welcome and :wavey: 30lbs is nothing, you'll dump that in no time. :)

Thanks Jim I hope so!!!! :) hehe, Yea i like living in Mexico... although its sooo humid so your just sweaty all day long even when you don't do anything!!! oh well... :) its the price you pay i guess lol

Ah, but taht's good hun, means you loose weight quicker, hope your eating plenaty of Chilli's and NO enchilada's. :D

haha!! yea i guess that is true! I am drinking 4 liters of water a day as well as diet cokes and fresh fruit smoothies! Nope no enchilada's haha but i have to watch out for those quesadillas! they are soooo good and they have them every 2 meters there is a stand selling them.... oh well... hehe

Hi fuzzyzella!! :)

Thanks kelly96, good luck to :) x

Back