Hello

chunkyoldthing

Hello, another newbie here!

I want to lose about 2 and a half stone by August through eating sensibly, cutting out chocolates, eating a bit less and exercising a bit more. I did it a few years ago but it's crept back on :mad: .

I hope this time I will get rid of it for good.

Hi there and welcome to minimins.

That's good, how are you ding it then?

Hello and welcome. I'm relatively new here too. I have found everyone to be lovely.

Jim.... you look amazing!!! Well done you!! (and I love your oven too!!! LOL!!!)

Hi Panda Girl, how are you doing? everything going well I hope.

Yup... things great so far. Thanx for asking. Lost 6lb last week so i quite chuffed at the moment!! Actually found some pics the other day i forgot i'd taken to be my before pics. I so glad i did now as I can really see how much i've lost now. Can't wait til I can post my before and after pics!!!
How long have you maintained for? You are quite an inspiration!!

Reactions: Jim
6lbs! WOW that's amazing love, well done!

I've been on maint for nearly 3 years now PG, I'm finding it pretty easy. I've been on Atkins since May '02 so I'm pretty clear on what I can and can't eat. How are you finding slimming World?

I see your just down the road from me. :)

I been on SW on and off for about 6 years now so I know it inside out!!! LOL!! Just had to get into the right mind set in order for it to actually work for me!! It going ok so far. I not going group now so this place my support network now, and I'm actually finding it easier than I thought i would without group support!!! I am actually learnbing will power for myself now instead of for my consultant (if that makes sense!! I quite often don't!!).

Maintained for 3 years?? Fantastic!!! Can't wait til I'm at that stage!!!

Oh..... I apologise for hijacking your post chunkyoldthing!!

yes, I'm the same on Atkins, I tried so many different diets but nothing worked for me until Atkins. I do like the look of the GI Diet though, not quite so extreme as Atkins.

Oh yes. :busted::hijack: sorry:(

Back