Hello!!

MrsFordy

Hi i'm kerrie.:wave_cry:
I started slimming world yesterday,after months of avoiding it lol
I'm hoping to get some tips and advice from you guys:)

Hi Kerry & Welcome

Ive been doing SW on/off for about 3 years . I lost just over 6st then put just over stone back on.

I have now restarted classes and trying hard to get back to the target I set myself.
I would like to get to around 11st ... Ok still heavy for my hight 5'2'' but one I feel happy at & can (hopefully) maintain.

I can fit comfortable in size 14 at that weight so Id be happy with that.

Have recently joined this site for that bit extra help & advice .

All the best for your first week on SW

Robyn

Hiya! thanks for the reply
Wow well done you,thats excellent!:)

I can just about fit comfortably into my size 20 jeans lol
i'm 5"2 and weigh in at 15st 3.5lbs.
I have piled on the weight over the last 5 years,i was a size 12 after i had my last child!
So time to change!

You will get there again if thats your goal go for it.
The biggest size I bought was M&S size 26/28 I spent alot of my life in black thinking it made me look slimmer.
I was wearing whatever in a shop fit me not what I wanted to wear.
To be honest I only threw my large sizes out last Xmas I do have one small 'fat bag' containing a top,trews, skirt & photos of me wearing them at my largest as 'that' little reminder.

May I suggest one thing to you ? Take your measurements now & write them down somewhere. Its good to look back on especially if you get a couple of weeks without a loss (hopefully wont happen) often the inches come off when the lbs dont.

Good luck for the rest of the week. My main let down is weekends :(

Robyn

Hi kerrie and welcome to the board. Good luck on SW.

Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, i have lost just over a stone on sw so far, it is a fab plan and the sw part of the forum is normally busy x

Thanks all for the welcome!:)

Isn't funny,i buy black because i think it makes me look slimmer too lol.
Thanks for the advice,i'll take measurements,they haven't done that yet in my class,i haven't set my target weight yet,i'm sure i'm be doing that soon

Catch up soon ;)

Morning

how are you doing so far .I had a quite a good week sticking to SW I do mainly green days & ive been eating loads of fresh fruit this weeek. I usually manage fine Mon - Fri then fall of trach at weekend fingers crossed I will stay more in control this weekend lol .

When I first started SW I got my 10% off then I just kept reducing that amount by 10% as my own personal mini goals .
I didn't set a target until about 18 months. This worked for me as I did not want to be chasing a number that was too far in the distance .

Oh about the measurements I did that myself dont worry they dont do it at SW class !!!

have a great weekend

Robyn

Morning!
Think i blew all my sins on alcohol last night,i have a night with the girls every thurs :)

I am sticking to it quite well but only 3 days in,plus i can see weekends being a problem,im going to have to do a food diary on here,would you check it for me:eek:
Just to make sure i'm doing ok lol

My mum said they took her measurements years ago at sw,so she was shocked when they didn't take them this time.

Not really hungry this morning,but will eat

catch you soon:)

Back