Hellooo

lilscottishlady

:eek:Hello there miniminers!!
well i thought i would introduce myself, i was on minimins when doing lighter life (big mistake) now back here for that extra support for slimming world as i am getting married in November this year and want to look hot hot hot for the h2b....

well my name is jodie aka the signature gives it away :D been doing slimming world since 27th January and finding it uber easy which is suprising.. so far lost 2stone 1.2 lb (that half is always imporant) and my Club 10 target.. loving it,,, next target it to loose another 2 stone i can do it!!!

well i hope you all are finding the slimming world a fabby diet like me though have to say couldnt do it without the fab support from my slimming world leader and also my slimming world class!!! (and yes might as well mention had a blip today because i have been doing it 100% for soo long and thought 2 stone off ill treat myself and had a mcdonalds sandwich a chicken one and it was yum but felt soo guilty so thats it back on track phew glad thats off my shoulders)!!

anyway thats it my introduction!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Hello back to you,

Well done on the weight loss so far, and don't feel guilty about the burger, count the syns ;), a little of what you fancy (in moderation) is never a bad thing, was it as good as you thought it would be?

I am 3 weeks in and losing steadily so far, and other than shopping almost everyday i am loving it, just eaten a big ole bowl of fresh raspberries and strawberries, now that was gooood and no syns to boot!

Good luck, keep up the good work :)

hi and welcome to sw. you are doing fantastic

Its always a plus when you are enjoing it, I once did the cd diet never again :eek:

I love food :D

keep up the good work, I dont think the sandwich will do that much damage.

We all hav a treat now and again.

Back