help/advice

jinkles

:rolleyes:Hi everyone,

I had a gastric band fitted 18 months ago and have done really well so far losing 6.5st. However my weight loss has stopped, not lost anything for almost 6 months now :-(. I feel like the band has done all it can do!!! I have 2.5st to lose now and have turned to slimming world for help.
I understand what to do on red/green days as have been a slimming world member previously and lost 4.5st then.
I am however baffled by the EXTRA EASY option, what is that all about??
Any help would be greatly appreciated x x

Hey!
I'm sorry, I'm not all that clued up on EE either, having never tried it.
Found this, although you've probably read it!

Extra Easy
Extra Easy is the new plan introduced in January 2009. The structure of the plan is the same, free foods, healthy extras and syns.

With this plan you can indulge on foods that are free on either day. You must fill 1/3 of your plate with super free foods (i.e. fruit and vegetables) at each meal.

"Fill 1/3 of your plate with Superfree Foods and make them your first choice between meals [...]"

You have 1 A choice and 1 B choice healthy extras. With syns the number stays the same between 5-15 a day, except you take the lower value, if an item is 3 syns on Green and 4 on Red, you count 3 syns on EE.
PLEASE USE YOUR SYNS!

Also, you might find it easier if you take a look at some people's EE food diaries. Here's the first one I noticed, but there's plenty if you look in the Food Diaries section :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/125142-loopeylous-ee-food-diary.html

Back