Help And Info Please On Juddering Diet

mummydebbie

hi is anyone still doing this diet on here and hows it all going do you think it works ?
have you did it ?
are you maintaining etc ?
how much have you lost ?

cheers debbie

You need clairejen. She's the juddd expert having lost and is now maintaining on Juddd.

Hopefully she'll see your message when she logs on.

Hi Debbie, I used JUDDD to lose the weight I'd regained after CD plus the last couple of pounds I hadn't managed to shift in the first place. All in all just under a stone. I'm now maintaining on it which works really well.

It definitely works, it is not the fastest diet out there but you have to bear in mind that you are only actually dieting 3 or 4 days a week. You don't have to buy anything special unless you prefer to use shakes or meal replacements on your DDs, they recommend that you do for accuracy of calorie counting but I didn't bother. Depending on how much you weigh I think you'd expect to lose about a pound and a half a week, although it is common for people to go through a plateau phase (usually 2-3 weeks) without much loss which is then followed by a faster loss phase which compensates for it. The theory is that your body is deceived by the alternating intake so never goes into starvation mode.

There is supposed to be a book coming out in April, I'm not sure if it will be available in this country. There's a big JUDDD community on traineo.com where you can see what other people have been losing, there are some who have lost a great deal of weight.

I do 3 days down and 4 up in a week so my DDs always fall at the same time and I get both days of the weekend up. This does make the loss a bit slower with only 3 dieting days a week but is easier to organise. I love the way you can fit in social events while still dieting, it is what makes it such a good maintenance tool too.

Disadvantages - there can be a temptation to overindulge on UDs and the very low DD intake in the diet phase can take a bit of getting used to, but it's only for one day then you can have what you like. The scales fluctuate quite a bit so you have to look at the broad picture rather than the daily variations.

Back