Help! B Choices

Millie_t

Hi can anyone help me? If you do not have a b choice one day can you have 2 the next day?
Thanks

Millie - can we assume that you're following EE?

Hopefully you know that you should have x 2 HEb if you're having an Original or Green day.

As Britmum says, you can't 'carry over' HE the way some people do for their syns - with HE you basically 'use it or lose it'.

I wish carrying over was an option but unfortunately they can't be! You can always syn a second healthy extra on extra easy if you want 2 portions on one day

Thanks for the help everyone :) wish I could have cereal, sandwich and my syns everyday. I guess it wouldn't be much of a diet then thou x

clairebrookes said:
As other have said no you can't..... I wish I had extra to carry over, I always have my heb without fail..... Wish I could have more!

Snap! Mine is always gone at breakfast! Doh!

would it work for you to half the cereal and top it up with fruit and yogurt and then half the bread and have an open sandwich? Is that even allowed?

1/2 a slimming couple said:
would it work for you to half the cereal and top it up with fruit and yogurt and then half the bread and have an open sandwich? Is that even allowed?

Yes, as long as its within the same day

Back